Tuesday, May 17, 2011

This past Saturday I photographed Jennifer & Dan's long overdue engagement session, the next morning they flew out to travel the world for 1 year! I was to photograph their wedding last month but in a last minute decision they decided to elope. Jennifer mentioned she'd still like to get some images of the two of them so they headed to San Francisco to drop off their dogs with some friends & shoot an engagement session of sorts. Though Jennifer knows San Francisco they let me choose the locations to shoot which is always inspiring for me. It was a bit cold for these two who call Hawaii their home but there's no doubt that they look as far from cold as this hot couple could, cheese-ball but true. I went through their images immediately when I got home & picked a few favorites that caught my eye so they could see some before they left. Here are the results. Safe travels J&D & have the time of your lives!
























5 comments:

Linnea said...

These photos are fantastic! Awesome colors, and I love those flowers.

megan said...

these are spectacular Julie! love the perspective and colors...SO BEAUTIFUL.

megan said...

These are SPECTACULAR Julie! love them...the perspective and colors are wonderful! wow...

Kaylan said...

Julie! I saw your comment on my blog and was thinking "I know this name..." I just noticed this beautiful session on The Brides Cafe today and loved it! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my site too. I love you work and will be following and encouraging you :)

Julie Weisberg said...

Thanks everybody! I really appreciate your comments.