Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tara and Tom Get engaged!

I have known Tom for the past 5 years. He's a great guy with an infectious laugh that seems to always find the humor in every situation. Then entered Tara, a creative, down to earth woman with a twinkle in her eye and a mischievous voice. Together they are a perfect balance, warm, fun and most notably, loving and respectful of one another. One day Tara called to say she and Tom were getting married and that they wanted me to photograph their wedding! I was thrilled for the 2 of them and honored that they chose me as their wedding photographer. I photographed their engagement this past rainy Monday just like the song, but it didn't get me down...






While Tom was carrying this chalk board out into the rain from his garage, I thought to myself, couldn't he move his stuff around later after our engagement session?! With a devilish grin he craftily turned the chalk board around so that it faced the camera and to my and Tara's surprise there was a message written on it...

No comments: